How to Upgrade the Kitchen Cabinets
The concept of kitchen in the past and this time is different. People used to differ their kitchen and dining room into a different place. Or sometimes people have two kitchens at home, the main kitchen to cook and the second kitchen to serve the food which is used as a dining room too. However everything changes, people right now like to gather their kitchen and dining room in one place. People then spend more money for redoing kitchen cabinets in their kitchen to make it looks prettier.
You can do many things here, you can brighten the room by painting the cabinets with bright color for instance. You can also add or remove some parts of the cabinets. These are some ideas to upgrade your kitchen cabinets:
- Paint the kitchen cabinets. Different color will give you different mood, and also different taste to the room. By changing the kitchen cabinets’ color, you will have different energy in your kitchen.
- Install a pull-out cabinet shelf. Besides changing the cabinets’ color, you might change the structure of your kitchen cabinets by installing a pull-out cabinet shelf in one or all of the base cabinets.
- Put the right lighting. Good and right lighting can give a big difference in your kitchen look. If you put some of the lights on particular spots, you will be succeed in your redoing kitchen cabinets project.
- Add a Plate Rack. It is not a dream anymore for you to be a chef or restaurant owner in your own kitchen. You can add a plate rack in your kitchen cabinets to display the foods that you cook.
- Get a butcher block island. Having a central work area that looks like a butcher block counter will give the homey and cozy effect to your kitchen. This style is perfect to tone down the coldness of stone counters and metal appliances for the modern cook spaces.
By doing some of the ideas for redoing kitchen cabinets above, you will create a different look in your kitchen.
Here are some redoing kitchen cabinets related images (click for larger version):